Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hey, Rockers!



       I love Rock and Roll.  (That fact should be apparent to anyone who's spent more than ten minutes with me.)  And I mean more than just the music.  I'm fascinated by the musicians, the history, the album art, and the style.

       I also like to write about Rock and Roll, and I've spent a good portion of the past ten years producing a massive collection of essays, reviews, and commentary on my favorite art form.  Most of these writings turned up on my now-defunct blog "Peace, Love, and Harsh Reality," which carried the sub-headline "A Grateful Catholic's Musings on Faith, Family, and Rock and Roll."  Needless to say, the blog lacked focus, so I'd like to republish my Rock and Roll writings on a blog solely dedicated to Rock and Roll.  And, that, my brothers and sisters, brings me to my new blog, Rock Rocking Rocker.  I'll be doling out my classic thoughts on Rock and Roll, and I'll even be adding new material as inspiration strikes.

       I also have to mention that I like to converse with other fans of Rock and Roll.  It's a great way to learn, and it's a great way to spread the knowledge. So, feel  free to comment and share your thoughts.  Just keep it clean and civil.  Who needs aggravation?  Also, my Mom might be reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment